- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
- Access and Change to Personal Information.Upon written request, SBO will use reasonable efforts to allow users to update or correct Personal Information previously submitted but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests. Also, upon a user’s written request, SBO will functionally delete the user and his or her Personal Information from the database where such information is stored; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information being retained because of the nature in which backups of data are maintained.
By using our website (www.skinbeautifulorganics.com), and enabling cookies, you are allowing us to collect data on you. Under the GDPR, consumers are afforded particular rights in relation to their personal rights. In accordance with these rights, we have applied further transparency to ensure users are able to take advantage of these benefits. The individual rights afforded under the GDPR are as follows:
- Right to be informed:You, the individual retain the right to be informed of the collection and use of their personal data.
- Right of access:You, the individual retain the right to access their personal data. This request must be made verbally or in writing.
- Right to rectification:You, the individual retain the right to have their data rectified should it be inaccurate, or completed if it is incomplete.
- Right to erasure:You, the individual retain the right to have their personal data erased. This request must be made verbally or in writing, and is only applicable in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You, the individual retain the right to request that their personal data is restricted or suppressed.
- Right to data portability: You, the individual retain the right to obtain and reuse their data for their own purposes through different services.
- Right to object: You, the individual retain the right to object to the processing of their personal data. This is only applicable in certain circumstances.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: You, the individual retains the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Information You Provide To Us. You will have the opportunity to provide us with Personal Information and Non Personal Information which we will collect directly from you as follows:
- For customers purchasing products. If you make purchases at our online store, we will collect and maintain your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, purchased product information, payment data supported by our website such as debit or credit card number, order tracking number, referring URL, IP address and a password. If you purchase a gift certificate at our online store, we will also collect the name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number of the recipient. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the order form and make changes and additions to the information it contains and these changes will automatically be kept for future use. If you cancel an order or do not complete an order, we may collect and use any email address or other information that you have entered as we would collect and use it if you had completed an order.
- Information Collected Through Technology. We or our third party service providers may collect information from visitors to the Website regarding the referring URL, your IP address, which browser you used to come to the Website, information regarding your domain server, the country, state and telephone area code where your server is located, your type of computer, timestamp data and the pages of the Website that you viewed during your visit. Some of this information is gathered through the following technologies:
- IP Address. You can visit many areas of the Website anonymously without the need to become a registered user. Even in such cases, we may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin service with an Internet Service Provider. Each time you access the Website and each time you request one of our pages, our server logs your IP address. Standing alone, your IP address is not necessarily personally identifiable.
- Web Beacons. SBO may use a variety of other technical methods for tracking purposes, including web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. We may use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send our users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- System Administration. We use your IP Address and other information discussed above in Section 1.4 for the purposes of system administration, to assist in diagnosing problems with our server, to monitor our system performance and the level of activity on the Website in general and about specific portions of our Website and how the traffic on our Website is apportioned and from where it may come, and to gather broad demographic information about our Website visitors and customers, so we can make it easier and more convenient for you to navigate and use the Website, and make our Website more useful and better targeted for you and our community in general.
- Notices to Recipients Regarding Orders or other Requests. If you have made a purchase via the Website, we may use your Personal Information to send one or more emails regarding your order, including regarding customer service issues. We may also telephone you regarding fulfillment of your order.
- Newsletters & Promotional Emails; Opt-Out Option: We may offer free electronic newsletters and promotional emails regarding upcoming products, promotions, events and/or services offered on the Website. We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters and emails periodically listing current products, promotions, events and/or services, or other items available for purchase on our Website or from our marketing partners or sponsors. However, you have the choice to opt-out of receiving such newsletters and promotional emails for products and/or services offered on the Website by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or following the instructions in our promotional email. Once we have processed your opt-out request, we will not send you promotional emails with respect to products and/or services offered by us through the Website unless you opt back in to receiving such communications directly.
- Contact Information: If you contact us by telephone, email or letter, we may keep a record of your contact information, correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with the Website, we may collect this information in a file specific to you. In addition, if you provide us feedback through the Website, by email or by calling us, we may ask for your name and email address in order to send you a reply. You may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database, subject to section 1.2.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to our third party service providers, including companies we retain to manage or host the Website, companies we retain to fulfill product purchases or to provide services to you on our behalf, and companies we retain as consultants to conduct research on our behalf. These third parties may not use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by us. For example, we will release your credit card number to confirm payment and release your name and mailing address information to the mail or delivery service to deliver and track products that you ordered. With respect to Non Personal Information, we also share website usage information we gather from visitors to the Website who have received a targeted promotional campaign with our third-party advertising service partners for the purpose of targeting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. For this purpose, we and our third-party service partners may note some of the pages you visit on the Website through the use of web beacons. In addition, we may provide aggregated statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third parties. We reserve the right to use or disclose Non Personal Information in any manner.
- Links to Other Websites. Our Website may contain links to third party web sites to which we have no affiliation. SBO does not share your Personal Information with those web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. SBO suggests you read the privacy policies on those third party web sites.
- OPTING-OUT. We may from time to time send you email or other communications regarding current promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. If you have supplied us with your telephone number(s) you may receive telephone calls from us with information or requests for information regarding an order you have placed. You may “opt out” or unsubscribe from our newsletters and non-transactional related emails and disclosures to third parties for promotional purposes by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Being removed from our email list does not mean that you will automatically be removed from our regular mailing list. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list completely, you will need to contact our office.
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Our Security Measures. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking institutions, process agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. When collecting credit card information for online purchases, we offer secured server transactions that encrypt your information in transit to prevent someone from intercepting it and misusing it. When you access your account information, the information is kept on a secure server. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by physical security means. Although SBO uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your Personal Information, transmissions made on or through the Internet are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made via email are not protected by SSL technology and are vulnerable to interception during transmission. You hereby acknowledge that SBO is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. SBO will promptly notify those persons whose information has been compromised should there be a security breach.
- Protecting Yourself. You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the secrecy of your User ID, passwords and/or any account information in your possession or control. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. The Website contains links to third parties who may collect information directly from you. Each of the websites linked from the Website have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of SBO, and SBO has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites nor does SBO make any warranties or representations about the contents, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them. You can learn more about Internet privacy from government websites such as www.ftc.gov/privacy. In addition, it is important to keep us updated with your most current contact information. You may ask us in writing via mail or email at email@example.com to have the information on your account deleted, updated or corrected, subject to Section 1.2; however, because we keep track of past purchases, you cannot delete information associated with past purchases. Note that we may retain changed or deleted information for archival or other purposes.
- Children, Parental Consent Policy. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes certain requirements on websites directed toward children under 13 that collect information on those children, or on websites that know they are collecting Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We want to let you know that it currently is our policy not to collect Personal Information from any person under 13 because children are not permitted to use the Website or services on the Website, and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Information to us via the Website. As one measure to ensure that we do not gather Personal Information from children, we require that all individuals provide a valid credit card number before completing a purchase order. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children under 13, we will attempt to notify such child’s parent or guardian and erase such information from our records, unless the child’s parent or guardian consents to our maintaining such information.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data. Categories of Personal Data Collected:
- Contact information and personal identifiers
- Device identifiers
- Demographic information
- Payment information
- Identity verification information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Data: We collect each category of personal data listed above for the business or commercial purposes described in the “Use of Personal Information and Non Personal Information” section above. Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Data: We may share each category of personal data listed above with the third parties as described in the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section above.
Your Consumer Rights: You have the right to request the following details about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you;
- the categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- the categories of personal information we disclosed about you and the categories of third parties to whom it was disclosed;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing your personal information.
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (subject to certain exceptions).
You can exercise your rights through our privacy center or by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information through our privacy center or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity when processing your requests. It may take us up to 45 days to process your California Privacy Rights Request.
We will not discriminate against you on account of your exercise of your California privacy rights.
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the list of cookies we collect section below.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are different types of cookies, 1st party cookies facilitate the direct use of our website such as remembering what is in your shopping cart while your shop. A persistent 1st party cookie will also help you stay logged into your account and remember your preferences. 3rd party cookies are a way we can collect anonymous data with our partners to improve your experience on our website by learning about your preferred shopping experience. Many of those cookies are “session” cookies which only last as long as you are on our website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or the cookies contained on that site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|User-centric security cookies||User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing thesecurity of the service.|
|Multimedia content player session cookies||Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).|
|Load balancing session cookies||Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.|
|User interface customization persistent||User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.|
|First party analytics cookies||We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our websites and our merchants’ websites, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites and our merchants’ websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.|
|Third party analytics cookies||We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics, see below.|